XRP is one of the most popular digital currencies in this marketplace – both in terms of valuation and mass awareness. Cryptocurrencies like Ripple have never been more accessible, so today we explain how to buy XRP with a debit card in under 5 minutes!
This includes reviews of the best low-cost brokers that allow you to buy XRP with Visa and MasterCard. We also offer a comprehensive walkthrough of how you can join a brokerage, deposit funds, and complete an instant XRP purchase.
Eightcap - Regulated Platform With Tight Spreads
- Minimum deposit of just $250
- 100% commission-free platform with tight spreads
- Fee-free payments via debit/credit cards and e-wallets
- Thousands of CFD markets including Forex, Shares, Commodities, and Cryptocurrencies
Table of Content
How to Buy XRP With Debit Card in Under 5 Minutes: Quick Walkthrough
It’s important to have a respectable trading platform by your side when considering how to buy XRP with a debit card. This is because the cryptocurrency space isn’t short of shady providers and many people discover this fact after the damage has already been done.
Here’s a quickfire walkthrough on how to buy XRP with a debit card in under 5 minutes.
- Step 1: Open an Account With a Recommended Broker – The first step is to choose a platform that lists XRP tokens and accepts debit card deposits
- Step 2: Upload ID for KYC – Upload a clear copy of your passport (or other approved photo ID) to prove your identity – and driving license for the broker to validate your address
- Step 3: Make a Deposit – Once you have completed the KYC process you can add some funds to your account. This will enable you to buy XRP with a debit card
- Step 4: Buy XRP With a Debit Card – Finally, search for XRP or Ripple and create a buy order by entering the amount you wish to purchase – and confirm all to complete the investment
If you are yet to find a broker to facilitate your purchase, you will see the result of our in-depth analysis on the best XRO platforms in the markets shortly.
Your capital is at risk when trading CFDs at this provider
How to Buy XRP With Debit Card: The Importance of Choosing the Best Broker for the Task
It’s important to do some research before deciding where to buy XRP with a debit card. For every respectable platform, there are a plethora of companies that are not regulated and thus – are free to conduct business however they please – for better or worse.
The best brokers to buy XRP with a debit card should meet the following criteria:
- Regulation and Reputation
- Support for Visa and MasterCard
- Security and Privacy
- Low fees
- Wide Choice of Markets
- Site Navigation
- Flexible Trading Options
Be mindful that some brokers don’t allow you to buy XRP with a debit card directly. However, you can use this payment type to buy derivatives that acquire their value from the primary asset – in this case, Ripple. This means you can still take advantage of price fluctuations.
How to Buy XRP With Debit Card: Best Brokers Full Reviews
Below you will see the best brokers reviewed in full below – all of which allow you to buy XRP with a debit card.
1. AvaTrade – All-Round Best Place to Buy XRP With Debit Card
AvaTrade specializes in CFDs, which prevents you from owning XRP tokens - but does allow you to trade based on their rising or falling value. This also saves you from having to download a crypto wallet and take on the responsibility of keeping the XRP tokens safe from hackers and thieves.
You can buy or sell Ripple as CFDs without paying commission fees at AvaTrade. You will also find alternative coins like NEO, EOS, Chainlink, Uniswap, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, and more. This broker offers tight spreads across the board, and 7 jurisdictions regulate the platform.
If you would like to access your account on the move and gain an understanding of market sentiment to buy XRP with a debit card - link your account to MT4 or MT5 for heaps of trading tools. You might also look at the AvaTradeGO app which offers a multitude of derivatives. Depending on various factors, this broker offers leverage to boost the size of your trade.
This is comparable to a loan, so use it with care to avoid account liquidation if the price of XRP doesn't go the way you expect. Withdrawals are quick and easy - funds will be sent back to your debit card. The minimum deposit to buy XRP with a debit card is $100. Alternative options include credit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallets. Newbies will find educational content such as trading courses, technical strategies, and video lessons covering a range of subjects.
- Trade XRP CFDs with a debit card without paying any commission fees
- Regulated by tier-1 and tier-2 jurisdictions
- No fees to deposit
- Admin and inactivity charge after 12 months no trading
2. Blueberry Markets – Best Provider to Buy XRP With Debit Card and Trade via MT4/5
Blueberry Markets is another platform able to offer cryptocurrency CFDs without charging commission fees. As we mentioned, CFDs are a flexible trading derivative that means you will not have to secure XRP coins yourself and keep passkeys safe from criminals or loss.
Here you can trade XRP against US dollars - short or long depending on which way you believe the market will go. Other digital assets that can be traded as CFDs include Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. As we said, you won't have to pay commission. With this in mind, we had a look at the spread and found it to be competitive across the broker site.
You will find plenty of other assets at Blueberry Markets by trading via MT4 and MT5. This includes CFDs on shares, forex, and commodities, and metals. This guide found educational material aimed at beginners, intermediates, and advanced traders. You can also increase your stake by applying leverage. For example, let's say you apply leverage of 1:2. -This means that if you have $1,000 aside to buy XRP - the order is amplified to $2,000.
The minimum amount required to fund your account and buy XRP with a debit card is $100. This payment method usually clears immediately and there is no deposit fee in place. If you would like to get to know the platform better, you can try the free demo account via MT4/5.
- Tons of CFD markets to trade and MT4/5 compatibility
- Crypto trading platform regulated by ASIC
- Zero commission fees and tight spreads across the board
- Possibly not be advanced enough for seasoned traders
3. Capital.com – Newbie Friendly Broker to Buy XRP With Debit card
Capital.com is a top-rated CFD broker with years of experience in this industry. The site is super easy to navigate for traders of all skill levels. This makes going short long with a buy order on XRP a stress-free affair. It costs 0% commission to buy Ripple CFDs with a debit card here.
This broker allows you to trade XRP against crypto-assets like Bitcoin, or fiat currencies such as US dollars, and euros. There are other options to trade as CFDs. This includes Dogecoin, Cardano, Tron, Bitcoin, Dash, NEO, IOTA, Bitcoin Cash, and many more.
The FCA and CySEC regulate Capital.com so you should have no concerns about security when trading XRP CFDs here. We mentioned there are no commission fees - albeit, you will be liable for the spread on each pair. However, we found this to be competitive all-round.
This beginner-friendly broker offers a plethora of academic material. This covers everything from trading fundamentals and video lessons - to webinars and guides on how to strategize. Moreover, this platform makes it easier to predict the markets as it is partnered with MT4.
To buy XRP with a debit card, you must complete the KYC part of your registration by uploading evidential documentation such as a photo ID and proof of address. The minimum deposit stipulated is $20, unless you opt for wire transfer, in which case you must add $250 or more.
- MT4 partnered broker, no commission charged to trade XRP
- No deposit fees to buy XRP with debit card and withdrawals processed within 24 hours
- CySEC and FCA regulated crypto platform
- Lacking fundamental analysis on the trading platform
4. LonghornFX – Best Place to Buy XRP With Debit Card and High Leverage
If you are looking for the best place to buy XRP with a debit card with high leverage then look no further. This platform focuses on the aforementioned trading derivatives - CFDs, meaning you don't need to worry about storage.
Leverage of up to 1:500 will be offered - which is huge. To access a wide range of indicators and charts, you will need to link your account to the previously mentioned third-party platform MT4. Once downloaded, you simply need to enter your LonghornFX log-in details to connect the two platforms.
This brokerage enables you to buy CFDs that track the price of XRP against Bitcoin and also US dollars. This is offered commission-free and with super-tight spreads. You can also access plenty of other pairs - inclusive of Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and IOTA.
This guide also found newer crypto assets such as Eidoo, OMG, Qtum, Santiment, and many more. LonghornFX sticks to strict CFT and AML rules to keep you safe and prevent financial crime. There is a competitive commission of just $6 for every 1 Bitcoin traded here.
This broker accepts deposits via Bitcoin. However, to buy XRP with a debit card you will need to deposit a minimum of $10 and send the required copies of your ID to be verified. Withdrawals are processed the same day at LonghornFX and a free demo account is accessible.
- Buy and sell XRP CFDs with a debit card and leverage of up to 1:500
- 24/7 customer support, super competitive commission fees and low spreads
- Same-day Bitcoin withdrawals promised
- This broker prefers Bitcoin deposits
5. Currency.com – Best Platform to Buy XRP With Debit Card via Tokenized Assets
Currency.com is a little different from the other platforms on our list. This is because the provider creates tokens on a blockchain that represent the price of an underlying asset. This affords you the luxury of going long or short and means you don't have to store anything.
As we alluded to - here you can trade tokens that represent real-world underlying crypto-pairs. This guide found that you can trade XRP against US dollars, euros, Belarusian ruble, or Bitcoin. Furthermore, this broker charges competitive commissions and offers tight spreads.
Other tokenized cryptocurrencies comprise well-known coins such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin. We also found SushiSwap, Aragon, Band, Dai, Ocean and more. Most can also be traded against fiat currencies such as US dollars or even Japanese yen, or the Russian ruble.
Features on the Currency.com app and main platform include tons of technical indicators, advanced price charts, and drawing tools. We also found the broker enables 50 million trades every second. Some crypto providers are only able to facilitate a fraction of this at a time.
The minimum required to fund an account to buy XRP with a debit card is $10. Alternatively, you can deposit using a crypto asset like Bitcoin or Ethereum - or via bank transfer which is the slowest to process. There is a free demo account available for those who need it.
- Buy tokenized XRP with debit card - no deposit fees payable
- Low commissions and high leverage up to1:100
- Same-day withdrawals and super competitive spreads
- The platform prefers Bitcoin deposits
Buy XRP With Debit Card: Strong Points
Buying XRP with a debit card has some key advantages – such as security, speed, and convenience – all of which we talk about next
Multilayer Security Safeguards
One of the first things you should be thinking about when looking at how to buy XRP with a debit card is security. If you can find a respectable crypto broker able to accept it – this payment method offers multilayer security safeguards.
Multilayer security exists to keep your transactions free from fraudsters as no purchases will go ahead if they are considered unauthorized. This is one of the safest ways to buy XRP online – largely because your investments are traceable in case of financial crime.
Regulated brokers must adhere to strict rules regarding anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, and online crime. This is where the KYC process comes in. This is a policy framework whereby the crypto provider must find out who you are before allowing you to buy XRP with a debit card.
For anyone unaware of what regulation really means for your experience when buying XRP with a debit card – we talk about this in more detail shortly.
Speed and Practicality
It’s never been more convenient or faster to buy XRP with a debit card. This is because more and more online providers are accepting this payment method.
- All you have to do is select Visa/MasterCard from the available deposit types and enter your name as shown on the debit card
- Next, you can enter the long card number followed by the three-digit security code from the back, and finally – the expiry date
- The best crypto brokers will process your debit card purchase and fund your account almost immediately
This means, for example, if you decide to buy Litecoin to grow your digital portfolio, you can just as easily use your chosen payment method in the same way as you did when you invested in XRP.
Buy XRP with Debit Card for Easy Withdrawals
If you buy XRP with a debit card via a trusted brokerage, you can easily withdraw your funds back to the same payment method that you initially funded your account with. This is much more convenient than if you were to deposit and withdraw from a crypto exchange.
In a time not so long ago – you would have needed to sign up and risk your XRP investment in an unregulated space. Additionally, you would have to send money for your investment via bank transfer or cheque and download a crypto wallet to keep your XRP tokens safe.
In stark contrast, let’s take a look at how you might look to withdraw funds after buying XRP with a debit card via an online broker in today’s marketplace:
- Buy XRP with a debit card and your purchase will appear in your broker account portfolio
- When you feel ready, you can sell your XRP tokens from within your account
- Then, enter the amount of money you want to withdraw from your trading account
- Next, select debit card from the compatible payment types
- Please note you should not need to enter your CVV number to verify the transaction at this stage as your card will already be registered with the broker
Some online brokers will ensure the request is processed immediately based on the assumption that your documentation is clear and ID validation is complete. Note that the best platforms to buy cryptocurrency will process a withdrawal request within 24 to 42 hours.
Fees to Buy XRP With Debit Card are Falling
Some people are put off by buying XRP with a debit card – perhaps assuming the charges are going to be too steep. Regulated brokers differ by a distance when it comes to what you might have to pay. With that said, fees for this payment type aren’t what they used to be!
To give you an example, you will see some contrasting fees charged by brokers below:
- If you buy XRP with a debit card at crypto exchange Coinbase – you will pay 3.99% on all purchases made with this payment type
- Crypto exchange Binance charges between 1.8% and 4% in deposit commissions to buy XRP with a debit card
- To buy XRP with a debit card at AvaTrade, you will pay nothing in deposit or commission fees – and only the spread when trading CFD pairs
- Newbie favorite Capital.com also allows you to buy XRP with a debit card at no extra charge (apart from the spread)
As you can see, with such varying fees – it’s good to be aware of what you might have to pay – before signing up to buy XRP with a debit card!
How to Buy XRP With Debit Card: Why Selecting a Regulated Broker Matters
As we said, regulatory bodies enforce rules and standards at online brokers. This enables you to buy XRP with a debit card in a safe and ethic conscious space. Some of the most respected financial authorities include the FCA, CySEC, ASIC, and the FSCA.
Advantages of having a regulatory body watch the cryptocurrency space are as follows:
- Customer Fund Segregation: When you buy XRP using a debit card (or any other method) the broker keeps your money in a separate account. This is partly for your safety and protection against company debt or bankruptcy
- Crypto Broker Integrity: You can rest assured that the regulatory body behind the licensed platform strives for integrity and transparency – which in turn creates a higher level of customer confidence
- Having Everything Under one Roof: By looking to buy XRP with a debit card via one single regulated broker – you can easily cash out your investment or add to your portfolio in safety
- Compensation: Some regulated brokers offer compensation schemes in case of insolvency of the company – such as the FCA and ASIC. This means that your money will be protected up to a certain amount, should the worst happen
We also talked about KYC – the process of entering your name, address and backing this information up with documents – so that the broker knows who you are. This ensures that the platform is able to monitor your risk and meet the expectations of the relevant jurisdiction.
How to Buy XRP With Debit Card in Under 5 Minutes: Complete Step-By-Step Guide
At this point, you should be fully clued up on how to buy XRP with a debit card. Additionally, you will hopefully understand the importance of choosing a regulated and trustworthy broker to buy and sell at.
After much consideration, we found that five brokers AvaTrade, Blueberry Markets, Capital.com, LonghornFX, and Currency.com are the best places to buy XRP with a debit card in 2021.
All platforms offer heaps of markets, low fees, and fast transactions. With that said, you should choose a broker based on your own research.
For anyone who has never traded or invested at a brokerage, below you will see a step-by-step walkthrough of how to buy XRP with a debit card.
Step 1: Join Your Selected Brokerage
First, you will need to conduct some research and read reviews to decide which broker is the best to buy XRP with a debit card. Once you have decided – head over to the platform and look for the sign-up link.
Click this and a form or sign-up box will appear. Enter your first and last name, address, email, password, date of birth, and mobile number and confirm all after checking everything is accurate and correct.
Your capital is at risk when trading CFDs at this provider
Step 2: Verify Your Identification
As we explained, you will need to complete the KYC procedure to buy XRP with a debit card. To recap – this entails confirming the details you entered in step 1 – which is achieved by sending in some documentation.
Most online brokers accept the following documents to buy XRP with a debit card:
- Proof of Identification: For this, the fastest photo ID for many platforms to process is a valid passport. You may also opt for a driving license or official government ID
- Proof of Address: Brokers differ from what will be accepted for POA. However, for most, this must be an official letter such as a utility bill. You may also opt for a bank statement. Whatever you choose must be dated within the last 3 months for validation purposes
The broker should process your ID for validation as soon as you upload the relevant documents – at a clear and satisfactory standard.
Step 3: Make a Deposit Using Debit Card
Once the broker has confirmed your ID upload has been a success, you can add some funds to your account to enable you to buy XRP with a debit card.
- Find the debit card option in the list of payment methods accepted
- Enter your details such as full name (as shown on card), long card number, expiry date, and CVV.
- Next, you can enter the amount you want to deposit and confirm all
The money should appear in your account immediately. As we said, this is provided you upload the correct documentation needed for your proof of identity and address.
Step 4: Search for XRP
Now, you can look for XRP. here we using the search bar. You can also head over to the ‘markets’ section and look for Ripple under cryptocurrencies.
When you have found your chosen market you can confirm by clicking it to reveal an order.
Step 5: Place an Order to Buy XRP Tokens
Once you have followed steps one to four, you can place an order to buy XRP with a debit card. This should be made fast and easy at your chosen online broker platform. As you can see, here we want to trade a Ripple against the US dollar.
Finally, confirm the amount to purchase and the provider will execute your XRP buy order.
How to Buy XRP With Debit Card: To Conclude
When you are looking at the best ways to buy XRP with a debit card, it’s crucial that you pay attention to the platform you are using to access the markets. Regulation should be high on the list, plus, the best brokers make deposits and withdrawals fast and convenient.
In contrast, at an unregulated exchange, you would likely need to partake in more transactions and sign up with a potentially shady provider to buy XRP. We reviewed dozens of crypto brokers and found the best all-rounder to be AvaTrade, regulated by ASIC and 6 other jurisdictions.
The aforementioned broker facilitates crypto CFDs and doesn’t charge commissions for deposit fees. There are plenty of markets to choose from and spreads are competitive. Furthermore, the platform is super easy to use for traders and investors with any level of experience.
Eightcap - Regulated Platform With Tight Spreads
Eightcap - Regulated Platform With Tight Spreads
How can I buy XRP with a debit card?
To buy XRP with a debit card you must first find a brokerage with a good reputation, and preferably a regulatory license. You will also be required to enter some details about who you are and upload some KYC documents. This is so that the provider can verify your identity. Most platforms will accept a valid passport or driving license to confirm who you are, and a bank statement or utility bill for your proof of residential address. You can then place an order to purchase some tokens with your desired payment type.
Where is the best place to buy XRP with a debit card?
After reviewing hundreds of crypto providers in the space, AvaTrade came out the best place to buy XRP with debit card. This broker charges 0% commission and nothing to deposit using this payment type. 7 bodies around the world regulate the platform. There is also a long list of alternative crypto CFDs to trade and you can apply leverage to boost your position.
When buying XRP with debit card how can I cash out my investment?
If you buy XRP with a debit card at a regulated brokerage such as AvaTrade, Blueberry Markets or Capital.com, there will be no concern with separately storing or selling your digital currencies. As such, you will just need to log into your account and create a sell order to cash out. The funds will be added to the debit card you used to fund your account in the first place - as per KYC regulations.
Is it possible to buy XRP with a debit card instantly?
Yes it is possible to buy XRP with a debit card - however, the speed at which your order is processed will depend on the platform in question and whether you fully completed the KYC process when signing up. AvaTrade and Capital.com are both regulated brokers that are able to facilitate instant debit transactions and will not charge you any commission to access the market.
Can I buy XRP with a debit card if I have no photo ID?
You will need to have a government-issued photo ID to buy XRP with a debit card by law. According to AML rules - the broker in question must actively find out who you are. The documents must back up the information you have given - commonly accepted types include a passport or driver's license.