Looking to trade Chainlink (LINK), but haven’t wrapped your head around complex technical analysis?
Learn 2 Trade’s Chainlink trading signals, comparable to tips, might be just what you are looking for.
In this guide, we are going to discuss each of the key metrics included in the Chainlink signals we send. We also shed light on how to make the most of our service with a trusted crypto broker and how to start receiving our signals today!
Table of Content
Learn 2 Trade Free Crypto Signals Service
Learn 2 Trade Free Crypto Signals Service
Best Chainlink Trading Signals for Beginners
The technical analysis needed to properly gain market insight is renowned for being complicated, often taking years to master. Our team of in-house traders understands the intricate details of the process.
See below some of the most used trading indicators when analyzing Chainlink prices:
- Fibonacci Retracement
- Bollinger Bands
- Moving Averages
- Ichimoku Cloud
- Stochastic Oscillator
- and more
On top of the above indicators, our analysis team is also tasked with reviewing heaps of historical data, drawing up customized charts, and utilizing multiple advanced indicators simultaneously.
Wondering whether Chainlink trading signals are for you? If you don’t have enough hours in the day to watch the markets, or are new and yet to understand how to perform technical analysis – signals save time, effort, and the need to study cryptocurrencies.
How do Learn 2 Trade Chainlink Trading Signals Function?
As we’ve made clear, our goal is to use our expertise in the field to forecast price movements in the markets. We then share potential money-making opportunities with our members.
Each and every Chainlink trading signal we send incorporates risk management.
We have listed below each step included in each suggestion:
- Cryptocurrency Pair: LINK/USD
- Short or Long: Long
- Limit Order Value: $28.30
- Stop-Loss Value: $28.00
- Take-Profit Value: $29.70
Put simply, in the above signal we include the asset to be traded and whether to place a buy or sell order. Finally, we suggest a stop-loss and take-profit price.
What Will the Best Chainlink Trading Signals Include?
We talk about all 5 elements next for those who have never received a crypto trading signal before.
As you can see from the example signal above, we cover everything you need to know when placing a crypto trading order. Firstly, this includes the pair we see a window of opportunity in.
After all, Chainlink signals will trade this digital coin against another asset. For instance, if you see LINK/EUR, LINK/USD, or LINK/GBP – this is a crypto-fiat pair. This illustrates Chainlink is being traded against euros, US dollars, or British pounds.
We often send Chainlink suggestions via crypto-crypto pairs. This includes pairs such as LINK/ETH (Ethereum), or LINK/BTC (Bitcoin).
With this in mind, it’s wise to check which digital coins will be available to you before committing to the cryptocurrency broker of your choosing.
Short or Long
We mentioned earlier that we always let you know whether to place a buy or sell order. To clarify, this will be shown as ‘short’ or ‘long’.
See a practical example below:
- Learn 2 Trade analysts study the Chainlink markets
- We hypothesize that LINK/GBP is going to fall in price – as such, the signal suggests to go short
- Alternatively, if we think a pair will rise in price – the trading signal will tell you to go long
Over at the trading platform you have selected, you then need to do the following:
- If the Chainlink trading signal says go short – create a sell order with the brokerage
- If the suggestion is to go long – you need to place a buy order instead
Limit Order Value
All Chainlink trading signals include a ‘limit’ order value. This is the price at which you enter the Chainlink market. The other way to enter a trade is via a ‘market’ order, which results in immediate execution.
Limit orders allow us to be specific about the entry price – see below:
- Still trading Chainlink against British pounds, but this time we are long
- LINK/GBP is currently valued at £21.45
- We feel we can profit from going long on the pair at £24
- As such, the limit order suggestion is £24
- Your broker will execute your order when LINK/GBP rises to £24 – meaning you enter the trade at the specific predefined price
Notably, if the pair is taking a while to reach the price point, we may suggest that you cancel the order.
As we said, our in-house team will always incorporate risk management strategies when sharing Chainlink trading signals. As such, you will always be given a stop-loss value on top of the aforementioned components.
See an example of a stop-loss below:
- We suggested going long with a limit order value of £24 on the LINK/GBP trade
- The stop-loss is suggested at £23.76 – which is 1% below the limit order value
- As such, you will not lose more than 1% on this position
- The reason for this is that as soon as LINK/GBP falls to £23.76 – the online broker will close the trade
If research suggested going short instead, the stop-loss price would be set above the limit value.
Last but not least, our Chainlink trading signals include a take-profit price – enabling us to lock in gains before the opportunity has passed us by. In most cases, we look to target gains of 3%.
As such, on the above long position, the take-profit would likely be suggested at £24.72 (3% above limit price). If we were short – it would be placed at £23.28 (3% below the limit price).
Learn 2 Trade Chainlink Trading Signals: Risk and Reward
Learn 2 Trade Chainlink trading signals usually come with a 1:3 risk to reward ratio. In the last example, we stopped your losses at 1% and the take-profit would be set at 3%.
To clear the mist:
- On a long Chainlink position – the stop-loss is 1% below the entry price and the take-profit is 3% above
- If the signal suggested going short – the stop-loss is 1% above the entry price and the take-profit is 3% below
As is clear, we consider both your entry and exit on each Chainlink trade.
Quality Chainlink Trading Signals Telegram Group
Our Chainlink trading signals service is made possible via messaging app Telegram. Our crypto signal group has thousands of like-minded traders and continues to grow.
Some of the most appealing features on the Telegram app are as follows:
- Real-time messages: messages sync seamlessly thanks to cloud-based technology. This means you won’t miss a fresh crypto trading signal landing in your mobile inbox again!
- Dependable and securely encrypted: data between Telegram’s server and your phone are encrypted by default, and you can manually turn on end-to-end encryption. Furthermore, this app consumes next to no data
- Free of charge: you can download the app free of charge, before joining our crypto signals group here at Learn 2 Trade
- Large group chats: the crypto trading signals we send go to thousands of members in real-time, as Telegram enables groups of up to 200k
- Visual evidence: Learn 2 Trade signals sometimes come with a link, chart, or graph example – to clear the mist on our findings
Free Chainlink Trading Signals
We put the same amount of effort into researching the markets – whether it’s for our free or paid signals plan. Crucially, none of the data points are blacked out when you receive free signals from us. As such, you can proceed to act on the free signal as soon as you receive it.
The main difference is that the free plan is inclusive of 3 trading signals over a week, whereas the Premium plan comes with significantly more.
Premium Plan Chainlink Signals
If you would like a little bit more from our crypto trading signals you could instead consider our Premium plan. This will see you receive 3-5 signals daily, 5 days per week.
If you like, you can take us for a practice run via a free brokerage demo account of your choosing:
- Find a broker offering access to various crypto markets via a demo account.
- For example, regulated trading platform eToro will give you a $100k virtual account to practice with, and offers access to heaps of digital currencies
- When you receive a trading signal via Telegram – enter the information into the demo order box at eToro
- Carry on doing this until a few weeks have passed, all the while writing down your gains and losses
The reason we suggest this method is that our Premium plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee – so you can test us out via a brokerage demo account risk-free. This way, the only money you are having to spend is the layout for the trading signals plan, which again – is refundable.
Eightcap - Regulated Platform With Tight Spreads
- Minimum deposit of just $250
- 100% commission-free platform with tight spreads
- Fee-free payments via debit/credit cards and e-wallets
- Thousands of CFD markets including Forex, Shares, Commodities, and Cryptocurrencies
Premium Plan: Price Breakdown
See below a breakdown for our Premium crypto trading signals here at Learn 2 Trade.
- 1 month: £35
- 3 months: £70
- 6 months: £120
- Lifetime Access: £250
Why not start with the 1-month plan in conjunction with a demo trading account? This way, all you have to do is put down £35 and request a refund if you find that our signals don’t quite work for you (within 30-days).
Learn 2 Trade Chainlink Trading Signals: 5 Step Walkthrough
Having made it this far, you are likely feeling ready to cut out hours of research and ride on the coattails of our expert analysts.
Follow the simple walkthrough below to get started right now!
Step 1: Sign up to the Learn 2 Trade Crypto Signals Service
Browse the range of crypto signals plans available and sign up at Learn 2 Trade.
As we said, once signed up, you will receive 3-5 signals daily over 5 days, or on the free plan – 3 per week.
Step 2: Join our Chainlink Trading Signals Telegram Group
Before you can join our crypto signals Telegram group you will need to download the app for Android or iPhone.
Step 3: Customize Your Telegram Notifications
Telegram will allow you to change the ringtone and more on the Learn 2 Trade group. This is worth doing so that you recognize an important trading opportunity coming in – before you miss the boat.
Step 4: Recieve Chainlink Trading Signals and Create Orders
Sign up with a reputable broker offering access to the cryptocurrency markets. Once your account is confirmed, you will be able to use the signals we send to create orders.
Step 5: Review the Chainlink Trading Signal
Next, upon receiving our crypto signals – you can head over to the trading platform of your choice and copy the information over in the relevant sections of the order box.
For instance, if we send you a signal saying LINK/ETH, short – you need to place a sell order on Chainlink against Ethereum. Next, you need to input the suggested prices in the limit, stop-loss, and take profit fields.
Once you are happy you can confirm your order – the online broker will take care of the rest for you.
Best Chainlink Trading Signals 2022: The Verdict
In summary, you are no longer destined to spend hours and hours researching the crypto markets yourself. Instead, there are semi-passive trading options out there.
All Learn 2 Trade crypto trading signals include the pair, whether to go long or short, and what price to enter for limit, stop-loss, and take profit orders. As such, all of the research and analysis has been performed on your behalf.
Learn 2 Trade Free Crypto Signals Service
- Get 3 Free Crypto Signals Each Week
- Signals Cover all Cryptocurrencies
- Option to Upgrade to Our VIP Group for Free
- 82% Win Success Rate
- Average Monthly Gains of 30-40%
What are Chainlink trading signals?
Chainlink trading signals are specific trading suggestions. At Learn 2 Trade our crypto signals are sent via Telegram. The message will tip you off on the Chainlink pair, whether it's advisable to go long or short, and also limit, stop-loss, and take-profit values. Head over to a regulated online broker and copy the order details from within in the signal. eToro is regulated and offers a free demo trading account with $100,000 in practice money.
How much money will I make from Learn 2 Trade Chainlink trading signals?
Without a crystal ball there is no guarantee that every trade will result in a win. With that said, we give you the greatest chance possible by using carefully picked traders and researchers with years of experience. We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all Premium plans.
Why is Telegram used for Chainlink signal service groups?
Telegram is free of charge and enables groups of 200,000 or more traders in one group. Furthermore, messages between Telegram and your phone are encrypted for your privacy, and you can easily turn on end-to-end encryption if you wish. The app requires minimal data compared to other popular messaging apps, enabling us to share charts and graphs alongside our signals.