Service for copy trading. Our Algo automatically opens and closes trades.
The L2T Algo provides highly profitable signals with minimal risk.
24/7 cryptocurrency trading. While you sleep, we trade.
10 minute setup with substantial advantages. The manual is provided with the purchase.
79% Success rate. Our outcomes will excite you.
Up to 70 trades per month. There are more than 5 pairs available.
Monthly subscriptions begin at £58.
As suggested by its name, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), unlike fungible tokens like Bitcoin or gold, cannot get traded for something of equal value. For example, timeless artwork like DaVinci’s Mona Lisa is a non-fungible entity in that it cannot get exchanged with another Mona Lisa.
Non-fungible tokens are typically blockchain-minted artworks bearing unique encryption codes, which allows for exclusive authenticity and ownership. In today’s market, an NFT can represent anything from artwork to cartoons to memes, sportscard, or a whole album. Recently, fashion designers have begun jumping on the NFT bandwagon.
To emphasize just how big the NFT industry has become, reports show that over 500,000 NFT artworks, worth over $85 million, got sold in March 2021 alone.
Just about anything and anyone can create an NFT these days. To make an NFT, all that is required is to create unique content or artwork and upload it to NFT marketplaces like Rarable, Nifty Gateway, OpenSea, or Mintable. Creating and uploading an NFT is as easy as taking a walk in the park. However, the real challenge is selling your unique idea for real value.
Most Expensive Non-Fungible Tokens Sales So Far
In February, Canadian musician Grimes became one of the largest NFT auctioneers so far. The songwriter and record producer took to social media to promote some of her art content on Nifty Gateway and ended up selling $6 million worth of artwork in about 20 minutes.
Several other artists and content creators have grossed huge revenues for NFT sales over the past few months. Listed below are some of the most expensive NFTs ever sold and their developers:
- Beeple — (Everydays— The First 5000 Days) $69 million
- Beeple — (Crossroads) $6.6 million
- Kevin McCoy — (Quantum) $1.58 million
- Edward Snowden — (Stay Free) $5.4 million
- PAK — (Metarift) $904,000
- Mad Dog Jones — (Replicator) $4.1 million
- WhIsbe — (Not Forgotten, But Gone) $1 million
- SSX3Lau — (Unnamed) $1.33 million
- Cryptopunk — (#7804) $7.5 million
- Jack Dorsey — (First Tweet) $2.5 million
You can purchase crypto coins here: Buy Tokens
- Min Deposit
- Visit Broker
- Award-winning Cryptocurrency trading platform
- $100 minimum deposit,
- FCA & Cysec regulated
- 20% welcome bonus of upto $10,000
- Minimum deposit $100
- Verify your account before the bonus is credited
- Over 100 different financial products
- Invest from as little as $10
- Same-day withdrawal is possible
- The Lowest Trading Costs
- 50% Welcome Bonus
- Award-winning 24 Hour Support
- Fund Moneta Markets account with a minimum of $250
- Opt in using the form to claim your 50% deposit bonus