Lucky Block Will Be the Best Crypto of 2022 as It Has a Great Use Case

Updated:

Lucky Block Will Be the Best Crypto of 2022 as It Has a Great Use Case

Lucky Block (LBLOCK) Statistics
Market Capitalization: $750,000,000
Trading Volume: $5,000,000 daily
Liquidity: Over $4,500,000 in liquidity
Circulation: Over 50% of the tokens are in circulation
Token Holders: 32,000 holders and growing rapidly
Marketing budget: $5,000,000-plus

What Is Lucky Block and the Crypto Tip of the Year?
Lucky Block is an online decentralized crypto lottery where every investor is regarded as a winner. It has a great use case. The roll-over prize is raised via token sales and ticket purchases. The eventual winner will be awarded 70% of the roll-over prize. Nonetheless, the remaining 30% of the roll-over prize goes to three other beneficiaries. The first 10% goes to token holders as investors of the cryptocurrency. The second 10% is given to marketing to create awareness of the token. Finally, the remaining 10% is given to charity in a community to be selected. Nevertheless, since the introduction of Lucky Block crypto about three months ago, the value of the cryptocurrency has risen by Sixty-six times. For instance, an initial $1,000 investment is worth $66,000 as of press time. Besides the global lottery market has reached a high of $330 billion. Also, during the market pre-sale, Lucky Block raised the sum of $5,700,000. This sum has been allocated to marketing. During the pre-sale, a 12% tax was included, but 4% has been distributed to the marketing pool. You may wish to join the Lucky Block Telegram Group here: https://t.me/LuckyBlockChainTG

Celebrities to Create Awareness of LBLOCK Token as a Great Use Case
Lucky Block is exploiting the brand power of celebrities to build a user base for crypto projects. For example, Crypto.com has hired actor Matt Damon to be the face of its brand. In the case of rugby, South African coach Rassie Erasmus is a promoter of the crypto app Luno. Thirdly, Barcelona football star Gerard Piqué is one of the many footballers promoting crypto projects. While NBA star Kevin Durrant has signed a sponsorship deal with Coinbase.

Lucky Block Will Be the Best Crypto of 2022 as It Has a Great Use Case

Changpeng Zhao, aka CZ, is one of the richest men in the world who owns the Binance exchange. He said: “to create a token that will last it must have a good use case”. Lucky Block is one of such coin. It is being tipped to become the best performing crypto of 2022 and overtake Shiba Inu which was best in 2021. The LBLOCK token will be used to play the lottery, and it is the currency for prizes and the token distributions. The token has huge demand and a great use case. In addition, Lucky Block is the first trending token on Dextools and Pancakeswap. It has the potential to grow by fifty or one hundred times from the current price. The Telegram group has over 35,000 members and it has a growth rate of 1,500 per day. To buy Lucky Block or find out more, join their Telegram Group here:
https://t.me/LuckyBlockChainTG

  • Broker
  • Benefits
  • Min Deposit
  • Score
  • Visit Broker
  • 20% welcome bonus of upto $10,000
  • Minimum deposit $100
  • Verify your account before the bonus is credited
$100 Min Deposit
9
  • Award-winning Cryptocurrency trading platform
  • $100 minimum deposit,
  • FCA & Cysec regulated
$100 Min Deposit
9.8
  • Over 100 different financial products
  • Invest from as little as $10
  • Same-day withdrawal is possible
$100 Min Deposit
9.8
  • Award-winning Cryptocurrency trading platform
  • 14 Cryptoassets available to invest in
  • FCA & Cysec regulated
$200 Min Deposit
9.8

Highly volatile unregulated investment products. No EU investor protection.

  • Trade top Cryptos such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum plus more
  • Zero commissions and no bank fees on transactions
  • Around the clock service with support in 14 languages
$100 Min Deposit
8.5
  • The Lowest Trading Costs
  • 50% Welcome Bonus
  • Award-winning 24 Hour Support
$200 Min Deposit
9
  • Fund Moneta Markets account with a minimum of $250
  • Opt in using the form to claim your 50% deposit bonus
$250 Min Deposit
9
Share with other traders!

Azeez Mustapha

Azeez Mustapha is a trading professional, currency analyst, signals strategist, and funds manager with over ten years of experience within the financial field. As a blogger and finance author, he helps investors understand complex financial concepts, improve their investing skills, and learn how to manage their money.