“XM Group is a group of regulated brokers and it is owned by Trading Point Holdings Ltd. Entities under XM Group have significant experience as financial services providers worldwide. Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd was established in 2009 with headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus, Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd was established in 2015 with headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd was established in 2016 with headquarters in London, UK and XM Group Limited was established in 2017 with headquarters in Belize. XM Group is regulated by the CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) – Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) – Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd, the ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) – Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd and the IFSC (International Financial Services Commission) – XM Global Limited” There are a number of fast payment methods available which ensure fast transfers of funds and same day withdrawals. Like all the best platforms XM.COM is regulated and authorized by the major associations and commissions.
- A $5 deposit allows you to start trading in multiple trading accounts.
- Leverage of up to 888:1 – one of the highest in the market. This Leverage applies to all the non-EU regulated entities of the Group. Leverage depends on the financial instrument traded on the client’s country of residence.
- Personal Account Managers and live support 24/5 in more than 30 languages
- Fully regulated
- A large collection of MT4 video tutorials suitable for both beginner and advanced traders.
- Quick and easy deposits and withdrawals
- Free Interactive webinar on a weekly basis