1. DuckDice – Best Provably Fair Crypto Lotto Site
If you’re a cryptocurrency enthusiast in its truest form, then you’ll likely want to use a crypto lotto site that utilizes Provably Fair. At the forefront of this is DuckDice. Although the crypto-centric platform originally focuses primarily on casino dice games, it has since moved into the lotto space. The platform operates a daily crypto lotto game that kicks off at 15:00 (UTC).
The underlying technology is supported by Provably Fair, so there should be no concern on the legitimacy of the results. The daily jackpot game pays out 100% of ticket proceeds, which is great. Each ticket contains 5 numbers, and by matching all 5 you will win 50% of the prize pot. Matching 3 or 4 numbers pays 20% and 30% respectively. Don’t forget, if more than one player wins a certain prize, the proceeds will be split equally.
- Lotto games are backed by Provably Fair technology
- Fairness is 100% guaranteed
- Jackpot game every 24 hours
- 100% of ticket proceeds paid out as prizes
- No ID required to play
- Winnings paid out instantly
- DuckDice is not regulated
2. Crypto-Games – Best Crypto Lotto Site for Huge Jackpots
If your main priority is chasing that life-changing jackpot, then it might be worth considering the merits of Crypto-Games. The crypto-centric gambling site is one of the most popular platforms in the space – even though it hosts less than 10 games. The overarching reason for this is that the platform is super-easy to use, so it’s perfect for beginners. In terms of its crypto lotto offering, Crypto-Games also distributes 100% of ticket proceeds to winning players.
However, unlike DuckDice, a much larger proportion of the prize pool is awarded to those that match all of the numbers from their ticket. This stands at 80% of the prize pool, which can be huge – especially considering the sheer number of players that use the platform. Most importantly, the platform generates its winning numbers via Provably Fair, so there’s never any issues with legitimacy.
- Winning player(s) gets 80% of the prize pot
- 100% of ticket process distributed to winning players
- Perfect for beginners
- Hugely popular crypto-centric gambling site
- Winning numbers generated via Provably Fair
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Platform graphics are somewhat outdated
3. LottoLand – Best Regulated Crypto Lotto Site
As great as Provably Fair is for guaranteeing the fairness of each game, it is important to remember that such platforms are not regulated. This means your money is never 100% safe. As such, if you’re looking for a regulated crypto lotto site, it might be worth checking out LottoLand. The platform holds a license from the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, so you’ll have a stringent regulator keeping a watchful eye at all times.
The platform accepts both cryptocurrencies and fiat currency. If opting for the former, your deposits, ticket purchases, and withdrawals will all be denominated in your chosen digital currency. Most importantly, LottoLand does not draw the winning balls itself. On the contrary, the platform mirrors real-world lottery games like the Mega Millions. This is ideal if you want to experience the thrills and spills of seeing each ball drawn live on TV.
- Regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Winning balls mirror offline lottery games
- Watch your respective lottery game live on TV
- Supports both cryptocurrencies and fiat currency
- Also offers monthly jackpot lotto games
- Required to verify your identity before making a withdrawal